Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Love Bereans. End Of Story.

So, today I went with the ever so wonderful Becca to Bereans to pick out a new devotional book. I was originally set on one called, "The One Year Life Verse Devotional" by Jay Payleitner( a suggestion from a friend). But, they told me they didn't have that in stock and would have to order it. So, before I told them to go ahead and do that, I went to the devotional section to browse some others. In the process, I found a really cool one called, "The Message:Solo- an uncommon devotional." It lasts for a whole year so I can start it on January 1st. It is definetly more advanced-something that takes you deeper which is spiritually what I have been wanting. I think I am ready. It gives you a passage to read, some things to think on, some things to pray on, and some things to live by. But, it's also not handed to you and allows for your own thoughts as well. This I like. So, I will have to let you know more of what I think when I actually dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment