Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oh Jesus, Only With Your Help...

When people try to bring you down, you can choose 1 of 2 things. You can choose to let their words affect you and let them bring you down, or you can choose joy and be confident in who you are in Christ. Sometimes, when people(especially those who we are close with), ridicule us and try to bring us down, our automatic response is to get all fired up. But, when we do this we let them defeat us and let them have the satisfaction. Instead, we must learn to choose joy and laugh in the face of the enemies attack! We must choose to love people, even when we feel they don't deserve it and pray for them. Resentment gets you nowhere my friend. I will leave you with this closing verse. Psalm 3:1-3 "Lord, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.”
But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high."

No comments:

Post a Comment