Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gratitude Page..

I am going to be starting a gratitude page and so this article will have constant add ons-close to everyday. Right now, I am dealing with some depression so I am going to try to also take the time to look at all the positives in my life as well. So, here goes nothing.

~7/18/12: Today I am thankful for something my mom and I have nick named M.H.T. (mental health tuesdays) This is when I have counseling appointments and we both go to the alanon meeting-so I can cope with my dad, These days are a blessing because without them-I would lose my head altogether, And also today, I am thankful for days off. I have a summer babysitting job and I am very happy to know I have today  off. Yes. (:

2 comments:

  1. I think that gratitude page is a fantastic idea! I think it is even awesomer (if that is a word, haha) that you go to counseling...it helps a lot definitely if the counselor is pointing you to Jesus. Love you miss sierra and I am praying for you!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicki!(: I go to a christian counseling place-my counselor is a pastor's wife. It's pretty awesome. I am just trying ever so hard to be happy and to let God fill me up. I just always feel the bottom will drop out. But, anyways thanks for the prayers-and prayers are coming your way too for Wes(: love you!

      Delete