Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sharing Pieces of God

So, today I was just thinking and I decided that I will start sharing with you guys pieces of God. What I mean by this is when I do my daily devotionals, I will start sharing some verses that pop out and my personal ideas about how they can relate to my life or people I know. Sometimes maybe even how they have helped me. I have recently kept a journal of bible verses and reflections of how they made me feel, helped, or how I could apply them. I started the journal after I read Psalm 1:2 "But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night." When I really started to break that apart I felt like God wanted me to create a thoughts journal and through that he has laid things on my heart and has spoken to me. If you are looking for spiritual growth I would so start one. So be looking forward to more posts(:

No comments:

Post a Comment