Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Weekend Of Release and Understandings..

So, first of all I would like to say I hope all of you beautiful people had an amazing weekend! Second of all, I found my God given best friend. Honestly she is seriously the sweetest person ever-not only is she super nice but she is also a mirror image of me. We have almost identical testimonies and home situations and were both baptized around the same time. Both of our baptisms weren't planned and it was to start over. We have everything in common. God truly does answer prayers. Also, through this discovery I have found part of the reason why God gave me a home situation the way He did. It was so that I would be able to help minister and give advice to Lindsay through all of her struggles right now from past experience. God works in such amazing ways! (: I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment