Friday, February 28, 2014

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Dear Daughter, 
Today is a new day. Lift your head because today is where it all begins. Today is filled with promise and with hope. No, not because today is set apart. It is because today you will walk with me. You will see the world through my eyes. You will be my hands to those in need. I have a plan to make your life beautiful and a plan for you to bring beauty to those around you. Today you are going to be guided by my presence. Today you will know there is hope for tomorrow regardless of circumstance. Today you will know your worth is found in me. You are the daughter of a King. Own it. Today you will place the devil and his lies under your feet. You will be grounded. You will love and be loved. Today is going to be grand. Just follow me.
                                            With unconditional love,
                                                                              Your Heavenly Father


This is what God is speaking to us daily! He loves us unconditionally, regardless of mistakes. He made us in his image and He has great plans!! Believe it today. Below is a video that my friend Taylour posted to my wall a bit ago and it is too great not to post. Love you all and have a joy filled weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment