Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Beautiful Weekend!

Good morning all you lovely people(: I am seriously enjoying today, even though I have only been up a few hours. It is beautiful outside. I am sitting on the brick porch of my house on our wicker love seat eating breakfast. A delicious one at that, cinnamon toast and oranges. I can smell summertime already; the sound of the mower running in the neighbors yard, birds chirping in the trees, the warm sun radiating into our yard, and the sound of my little brothers playing as little boys do. I swear there is nothing quiet about little boys. But, I love them anyways. They are wonderful in every way. Today is going to be a busy day, procrastinating the homework I always wait 'til Sunday to do and all of my chores as well. But, as much as I hate cleaning, music will always break up the monotony. I will be cranking some tunes here shortly, which of course will make me not get done as fast as my mom would like. So sorry charlie. My music and I are joined at the hip. Oh and yet another reason that makes this weekend fabulous is the fact that I went on a date with a guy named Clark this Friday. He showed up in a SUIT to meet my mom. He said there is only one first impression and nothing says 10 o'clock movie like a suit. So adorable. But, anyways I hope all of your weekends have been just as lovely as mine. I have to go because I am being summoned to go clean. Au Revoir! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment