Thursday, May 10, 2012

He never fails me. (:

I just wanted to say for a moment there- that situation with my dad was looking really hopeless. Until, I just let myself  break down and cry and I prayed. I prayed for at least an hour about the situation with my dad. I prayed God would soften his heart, so that all of this heart ache would just go away. So that our relationship could be mended. And even though that night I went to bed at 3 with wet eyes and a stuffy nose, the next day I got a call. He left a voice mail saying how sorry he was and he knew he hurt me etc. I honestly love the way God works. He seriously never fails me! This is why I owe God my life and everything that I am(: 
 A poem I wrote: Sometimes I wonder..

sometimes I wonder where I would be without you.
I can't say that anyone has ever been there for me like you have been
you listen to me everytime we talk and you never interrupt
you are always there with words of comfort
always there with advice
you always know my desires and needs before I know
you are my other half'
sometimes I wonder if I would still be alive without the hope you have given me
without the compassion you've showed me
or all of our late night talks while tears streamed down my face
there truly aren't words that can explain my gratitude
every day I see the trees I feel inspired at how much beauty you placed here for me to enjoy. 
sometimes I wonder how people function without you
sometimes you don't realize how in the dark you have been living until you have truly felt alive in this light
God, I can honestly say you are my best friend, and to you, I owe my life.

Luke 1:78-79"With the loving mercy of our God, a new day from heaven will dawn upon us. It will shine on those who live darkness in the shadow of death. It will guide us into the path of peace"
 I hope that all of you have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment